Striving towards the fair opportunity of the orphans and Batwa (Pygmies) of Rushaga Nshongi area
Great News! Our own crafts shop and... Busingye!!!
Dear friends and supporters! We are very proud to announce that we are one, or better two important steps closer to our goals.
We now have opened our own crafts shop! At this shop visitors can buy artworks and gadgets made by the children of our community. By purchasing our works you support the children and the community.
And the second big news is Busingye!!! Our own pig! It's a lady and the name Busingye means "Peace for all of us". Everybody is very happy about Busingye and the children already love her!
- To develop moral and spiritual values
- To promote unity between the community orphans and the Batwa (Pygmies)
- To develop the talents of the orphans and Batwa through handcraft making
- To educate the children about the importance of conservation
- To promote and emphasise education through financial support
- To eradicate poverty
- To improve on the diet and health through vegetables growing in order to prevent diseases due to malnutrition
- Building a house for the orphans
- Support in school and tertiary education
- Building curio house for the orphans
- Realizing project like potato growing, piggery, and poultry keeping